- DevaCurl No Comb Detangling Spray helps to remove knots and tangles easy and painless.
- Why You Need It Tangles, brushes, and twists. Not an incredible combination.
- This conditioning, leave-in spray with a mix of botanicals adds light dampness to ease tangles and leave twists smooth, sparkle and restrained.
- No brush requires!
- Beautician Tip Devachan beautician Latoya “I like to utilize No Comb Detangling Spray to mellow twists and include a little sparkle after they’re dry.
- It’s additionally incredible to help detangle dry hair.”
- This Lightweight Curl Tamer is made with a salty blend of botanicals.
- This conditioning leave-in spray helps to brush through tangles and tangles with ease.
- Suitable for super curly hair.
- Parabens, Silicones, Phthalates, and Sulfates free.
Herbaceous lemongrass fragrance.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Quaternium-80, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Spray all over on wet hair.
- To freshen between washes, directly spray onto the tangled area as needed.
- Do the finger-comb on curls.
- Style as you want.
- Use whenever to tame curls.
Test the product before using it. If allergic to any product, discontinue using it. Also, protect your eyes from the products.
Video related to the product:
FAQ of Devacurl No Comb Detangling Spray:
What is the scent?
It has a lemongrass scent.
Does DevaCurl No Comb Detangling Spray works on super curly hair?
Yes, it works on super curly hair.
Does it work on dry hair?
Yes, it can directly spray on dry tangles if needed.
Does it contain tea tree oil?
No, it does not contain tea tree oil.
Is this silicone-free?
Yes, all products of DevaCurl is silicone-free.