- DevaCurl One Condition Delight gives the best quantity of hydration.
- The light, moisturizing formula, made with rice proteins, lotus flower, and a chia-flaxseed mix, fights frizz, detangles, and sets you up for a characterized, wavy look that endures.
- In the event that you have wavy hair that needs weightless dampness, this is a must-have for soft, without frizz waves.
- Its Sulfate, Paraben, and Silicone-free.
- The hair texture fine, medium, and thick.
- The product is great for a wavy hair type.
Lotus flower and citrus fragrance.
- Reduces Frizz
- Enhance Curls
Lotus Flower, Rice Protein, Chia-Flaxseed Extract.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Behentrimonium Chloride, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract (and) Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Put conditioner on wet hair, concentrating on the ends.
- Use your fingers to lightly glide the product via your waves to saturate and detangle.
- Wash as needed.
Wash off the conditioner with cold water, this keeps the cuticle sparkling. Avoid brushing your hair when it’s wet as this is the point at which it’s generally inclined to breaking. Also protects your eyes from the product.
Video related to the product:
FAQ of DevaCurl One Condition Delight
Does it contain protein?
It contains rice protein.
What is the scent?
It has a Lotus flower and citrus fragrance.
Does it also clean hair?
It’s just a conditioner to be used.
Does it contain paraben?
No its a paraben-free product.
Is this work on thick wavy hair?
Yes, this works on thick wavy hair.
Is this an original DevaCurl product?
Yes, absolutely this is an original DevaCurl product.