- With the DevaCurl B’Leave-In Miracle Curl Plumper, you can undoubtedly make more full curls!
- This lightweight Miracle Curl Plumper contains a mix of wheat protein, lemongrass, and chamomile and gives more fullness, great hydration, and delightful sparkle.
- It’s Hydrating and Moisturizing formula add rapid shine, volume, and plumpness to curls.
- The great product for Curly and Super curly hair.
- Bring your natural curl out, pump up the volume with added moisture, and utmost shine.
- It adds shine and moisture, moreover it makes it smooth.
- Paraben, Silicones, and Sulfates free.
Herbaceous fragrance- The fragrance of lemongrass is refreshing and lush.
- suitable for curly hair
- provides fuller and more flexible curls
- gives the curls shine
- free from parabens, sulfates, silicones, and gluten
- CG friendly
Water (Aqua, Eau), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Spread the DevaCurl B’Leave-In Miracle Curl Plumper over your palms.
- Then spread it over your curls by screaming (gently pinching the curls).
- DevaCurl B’Leave-In Miracle Curl Plumper can be used on both dry and wet hair.
Wash off the conditioner with cold water, this keeps the cuticle sparkling. Abstain from brushing your hair when it’s wet as this is the point at which it’s generally inclined to breaking.
Video related to the product:
FAQ of Devacurl B’Leave-In Miracle Curl:
Does this work on thick wavy hair?
Yes, it works on thick wavy hair.
Does it come in a pump bottle?
Yes, it comes in a pump bottle.
What is the scent?
It has a lemongrass scent which is herbaceous and refreshing.
Is this tested on animals?
No, it is not tested on animals.